Rock Ya Frock!
There is so much fun to be had with your dress!
Call it "Drown the Gown", "Trash the Dress" or "Rock your Frock"
...Gal go for it!
Rocking your Frock is NOT (necessarily) about trashing your dress!
It's about making the MOST of your wonderful wedding experience.
Sometime AFTER your wedding day, you get to dress up again,
gather some MORE amazing memories,
and have an absolute BLAST creating simply stunning photographs
that CELEBRATE your sense of fun, adventure and femininity.
- You choose whether to drape just the hem of your dress in the tide, or go swimming!
- Whether you're into hunting or go-carts. If you want to climb mountains or stand in a fountain.
- I'll work with you and within YOUR limits.
- Be creative and let your personalities truely shine! Allow this shoot to fully reflect who you are.
- You don't have to wreck your dress! Usually a good wash in the bath will restore your gown.
- My primary aim is to capture your beauty and celebrate your marriage.
- Talk to me if you're concerned about your dress.
- Encourage your groom to participate too - the images are even better with him in the frame!
- Couldn't trust your pet to behave at your ceremony but wanted to include him / her too?
- Bring your furry friend to your Rock Ya Frock shoot!
- Experience none of the stress or time pressure of your actual wedding day.
- Enjoy dressing up as a princess again. If once is great - twice is even better!
- Timing is flexible so if you missed those sunset shots, now's your opportunity.
- Drown the Gown (or "Trash the Dress" is a quickly growing trend in NZ wedding photography. While I prefer to "Drown" rather than "Trash", I'm up for just about any shoot you can envisage. Instead of letting moths slowly eat away at your dress, why don't you give me a call and talk about how we can achieve some genuine immortality for that memory-filled garment.
Nelson Mail article on "drown the gown"Their inflamatory headline: "Wedding Dresses Get Ruined" might be attention grabbing but it's totally inaccurate.
Click here to see what the Nelson Mail says about Drowning The Gown. Contact me to find out more!
Rock your Frock Pricing:
Please contact me to discuss your ideas, and i'll tailer a shoot to suit.
As a guide, a 2 hour shoot at a local location costs $395.
This includes a disc of print-ready images for you to keep.
WOW! All I can say is WOOOWWW. The photos are AMAZING!!
I couldn't have asked for anything better in terms of service, promptness,
communication, personality & work-a-bility of the photographer.
WOW! It looks like you've cut me out & placed me in the backgrounds. LOL!
They just look super stunning.
You did a wonderful job! Steph.
I just want to thank you for yesterday! I had so much fun...
tho was a little weird it being all about me....i cant wait to see the outcome....
you are a wonderful photographer to work with...
i never got that sort of direction AT ALL with my wedding photos (another photographer)
Once again THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
I will be highly recommending you to friends and family thats for sure.
Thanks heaps Renelle
Patrice & Michael - Timaru
sandra , thank you sooo much for today.
You were great and we really enjoyed ourselves!! (following the photoshoot)
we are sooooooooo very happy with our photos.
Thank you for putting in such a big effort to get them done for us.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for Sunday...I had a very enjoyable day...absolutely loved it.
Marty has raved about you to everyone..
he thought you were fan-frickin-tasic and is gutted too that we never snapped you up for our wedding!!!!
Renelle and Marty