Commercial Head-shots and Personal Branding Imagery
Having a great head-shot of yourself and each member of your team
is essential visual marketing.
Personal branding imagery will either draw people to, or repel them from, your business.
A professionally produced portrait that you love,
used consistently across your various social media platforms,
marketing publications and website,
will greatly enhance your 'like-ability', and will increase your brand enquiries.
Up to 15 minutes in my Richmond studio
consultation (we'll talk about your business and the objectives of your imagery)
and head-shots photo-shoot.
A range of images suitable for web, social media and print.
At least 15 images supplied online or to your own USB.
Commercial and personal copyright included.
bring a friend or colleague
$75 per person
for two or more consecutive appointments
(ie: one directly after the other)
or I can come to you
for 'environmental portraits' at your office or workplace.
Contact me for pricing.
Tips for portrait photography:
* Choose a shirt with a simple neckline, but nothing too casual (avoid tee-shirts).
* Pick plain, soft colours, but avoid whites if your shoot is in my studio with a white backdrop.
* Shy away from bright colours, patterns, stripes and logos (unless they're part of your uniform).
* Avoid sleeveless tops - the camera tends to punish bare shoulders!
* Iron your clothes if required, and even consider bringing them to the studio on a hanger and getting changed here, to avoid seat-belt creases!
* Avoid heavy, bold jewellery which will date your images - go for simple and classic.
* If you wear glasses, make sure they're a nice and tight fit.
* Try not to wear your sunglasses for at least 30mins before your shoot, to avoid skin dents on your nose.
* Studio lights will create unflattering glare off shiny skin, so be careful with sunscreen, moisturiser, liquid foundations and shimmery eye-shadow.
* Plan enough time so that you can arrive on time and relaxed - you want to project relaxed confident, not frazzled stress!