Terms & Conditions
For those who like to check out the nitty gritty details, here are my standard Terms & Conditions:
- All Collections include a complimentary online gallery, disc, or flash drive (option for your shoot will be stated on the booking form or quote given) of highest resolution, print-ready, digital images, and rights to copy for personal purposes only.
Sandra Johnson Boutique Photography (the Photographer) retains proprietary ownership and copyright of the images.
A buy-out option is available if you wish to have sole copyright.
- The best of your images may be used for advertising purposes, without further notification.
- The highest of care will be taken to create the best of images, and with the digital negatives following your event, however the Photographer limits any liability for loss, damage or failure to deliver images for any reason, to a refund of your deposit and any other payments made to the Photographer.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, the Photographer reserves the time and date agreed to, and begins planning and preparation for your photo-shoot.
All other requests from potential clients for the same time will be declined.
For these reasons, all deposits are non-refundable, even if you must change the date of your event.
- Final payment of the fee agreed is due within three days following your event.
Failure to pay may result in debt collection services, the cost of which will be passed on to you.
- Postage is not included and will be charged separately, for any product needing to be sent out of town.
- Where your booking is longer than 6 hours and includes reception coverage, we appreciate you supplying us with a simple meal (delivered pizza is just fine!).
Please-please ensure we are served at the same time as the head table (so that we can keep working when you’re not eating).
More Frequently Asked Questions here